- Teacher: Ahmad Al Sabbagh
ALTANMYA IELTS preparation course uses Focus on IELTS New Edition from Longman. In addition to exercises covering reading, listening, writing, and speaking skills.
Focus on IELTS New Edition keeps the popular topic-based syllabus and has new material that helps students succeed in their future studies. The new edition includes:
- 50% more language and vocabulary input
- 2 completely new units
- New texts and lead in activities
- Exam tips
- 4 new academic strands (10 Academic Style Sections, 10 Academic Vocabulary Sections, 5 Reflective Learning Sections, 5 Critical Thinking Sections)
- Academic Vocabulary – systematically building up knowledge of word usage for academic studies.
- Academic Style – focusing on key aspects of academic English for better understanding of academic reading and for better writing in an appropriate style.
- Reflective Learning – helping students become independent learners.
- Critical Thinking – developing analytical skills.
- Exam Briefing boxes and Task Approach – giving essential information and advice about the IELTS modules and tasks.
- Key Language Bank – providing language reference material with additional vocabulary and grammar exercises.
- Writing Practice Bank – providing example answers to selected writing tasks and additional writing practice.
About Oracle Database 11g SQL Tuning Workshop:
This Oracle Database 11g: SQL Tuning Workshop Release 2 training assists database developers, DBAs and SQL developers in identifying and tuning inefficient SQL statements. You'll explore investigative methods to reveal varying levels of detail about how the Oracle database executes the SQL statement; this helps you determine the root causes of the inefficient SQL statements.
In this course you will learn to:
- Use Oracle tools to identify inefficient SQL statements.
- Use Automatic SQL Tuning.
- Use Real Time SQL monitoring.
- Write more efficient SQL statements.
- Monitor and trace high load SQL statements.
- Manage optimizer statistics on database objects.
- Interpret execution plans, and the different ways in which data can be accessed.
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to SQL Tuning
- Introduction to the Optimizer
- Interpreting Execution Plans
- Application Tracing
- Optimizer: Table and Index Operations
- Optimizer Join Methods
- Optimizer: Other Operators
- Case Study: Star Transformation
- Optimizer Statistics
- Using Bind Variables
- Using SQL Tuning Advisor
- Using SQL Access Advisor
- Using Automatic SQL Tuning
- SQL Performance Management
- Identify poorly performing SQL
- Trace an application through its different levels of the application architecture
- Understand how the Query Optimizer makes decisions about how to access data
- Define how optimizer statistics affect the performance of SQL
- List the possible methods of accessing data, including different join methods
- Modify a SQL statement to perform at its best
Skip course categories